LBD Ladies Night Out Pics + Recipe of the Week: Paleo Apple Pie!?
WOW!!! What a HUGE success we had with our Little Black Dress Project!!
We lost over 700 POUNDS as a group in just 6 weeks!!!
I could not be more proud of our LBD ladies and the amazing transformation they’ve had. I wanted to share a few pictures with you so you don’t miss out on the fun
If you want to make sure to get on the waiting list for the next one, Click HERE <—
A HUGE thank you to Miguel Quiles Photography for capturing how much fun we had at the party!
Great Job Ladies
Now….for the recipe of the week!
Sometimes I struggle with not having dessert after dinner…in fact I am pretty sure I’ve publicly confessed my love for the not-even-close-to-paleo Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream multiple times on this blog.
One of the best tips that I can give you, is:
“NEVER TRY TO GET RID OF A BAD HABIT….. ALWAYS REPLACE A BAD HABIT WITH A GOOD ONE.”
With that said, instead of indulging in dessert after dinner, sometimes I will simply saute some fruit!
Here’s a great recipe I swiped from Paleoista.com. Maybe it will help some of YOUR cravings also
- 2 large baking apples (Golden Delicious)
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. naturally dried cranberries
- 1 Tbs. raw flax seed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Light sprinkling each of chili powder & ginger to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Thinly slice apples, leaving peel on to maintain shape
- Arrange in layer in two shallow ramekins
- Add one tablespoon coconut oil to each
- Add 1/2 tablespoon cranberries to each
- Cook until softened and brown, about 15 – 20 minutes
- Grind flax seed
- Scatter flax on top of each ramekin, followed by spices
- Cover with foil and let stand five minutes before serving