NEW Orlando Nutrition Workshop! (and Tasting)
Come join us for our FIRST EVER Nutrition Workshop & Tasting Event Sunday December 11th! (Limited to 15 people ONLY- RSVP below)
I am so fortunate to be able to introduce our amazing guest speaker, who is not only a world class chef, creator of her own Paleo Energy Bars, and recent winner of a Pepsi-Co grant program to join a coveted study program with California doctors, but she is my Mom!
Eileen Forte (my Mom) understands the human body and how it works. In her own journey to better health and wellness, she has lost OVER 50 POUNDS in the past year and a half by coming up with creative ways eat healthy foods. Combining her nutritional strategies with exercise, she has gained confidence, energy, and is the happiest she has ever been.
Now she dedicates her life to sharing this message of health and fitness and inspiring others to live life to the fullest and reach their highest potential.
She’ll be sharing some of her secrets as well as some of her delicious healthy recipes with you!
Here are just a few of the things You will Learn/Eat at the Workshop:
1. Mom’s AMAZING Pumpkin Protein Smoothies will be served and we will show you how to make them at home! Not only will you get your own pumpkin smoothie, but you’ll get a copy of the recipe to take home with you…perfect for the holidays!
2. LEARN EXACTLY WHAT you should be eating before and after your workouts. Maximize your workouts by knowing exactly what to eat pre and post workout to make the most of what you put in!
3. Omega 3′s and why you and your family should be taking these.
5. What to be eating in a healthy diet to reach your ideal body weight.
6. All about sugar- Good Sugar vs. Bad Sugar (it’s NOT what you think) and how they affect your body.
7. The 5 BEST Superfoods (samples included!) and why you should be using them on a regular basis.
8. The dangers of soy and why you need to stay away from it.
9. Why Almond Milk is SO much better than regular milk. And how to make if for 1/5th the cost at home! We’ll be making almond milk for you!!
10. FRESHLY made organic juice from my new juicer!!!
Orlando Nutrition Workshop & Tasting Details:
Date: Sunday, December 11th
Time: 12pm -1:30pm
Where: at my house! Directions will be emailed after you sign-up.
Cost: All for $47
This Workshop is ONLY open to the FIRST 15 people who register….since it will be at my house, there’s limited attendance.
Click the button below to RSVP and Reserve Your Space!!
We hope to see you at our Orlando Nutrition Workshop (and tasting) on the 11th!