The Forte Bucket List…..
His story has inspired me to create my own Life List, which is something I would recommend for ALL of you to do. I believe that if you don’t create goals and set out to follow your passions and truly experience the amazing things in this world, life has a way of just “happening” and passing you by.
Forte Fitness is more than just fitness. We truly care about all of our members and readers and want you to have a healthy and fit life not only because you will live longer, but because it will help to give you the energy, confidence, and ability to live the life you truly want for yourself.
We spend a lot of time thinking about our goals, and we wanted to share our goals with YOU! Each person on our team has put together their bucket list, so you can learn a little bit more about us and who we are.
At the end of this post, we’re challenging YOU to create your own “Bucket List.” It’s a great exercise and will help you to create the life you want for yourself
Ashley’s Bucket List:
- Obtain a 200 hr yoga certification
- Own a sewing machine (and learn to use it)
- See a Stanton Warriors show
- Do 1000 burpees in one day
- Take an aerial silks class
- See Adele live
- Teach an adaptive yoga class
- Go to a Taylor Swift concert
- Re-learn how to skateboard
- Grow my own food
- Spend St.Patty’s day in Ireland
- Attend a fashion show
- Own an ice cream maker
- Have a Starbucks drink named after me.
- Make a mosaic topped piece of furniture
- Learn how to change the oil in my car
- See a Carolina v. Duke game @ The Smith Center
- See a new york ballet company performance
Latoya’s Bucket List
- Learn to play guitar well
- Travel to every continent
- Publish a research article that is well known and received by fellow researchers
- Compete in professional sporting event
- Contribute something major to the quality of life of every disabled person I work with
- Try as many as possible extreme activities – skydive, bungee jump, deep sea diving, sky wind surfing, rock climb an actual mountain, etc.
- Implement behavioral and physical rehabilitation to people in a country with inaccessible services
- Buy a house with a Jacuzzi and a window in the bathroom to relax (yes I know very basic but I dream of the relaxation )
- If time and resources permit receive my doctorate
- Make time for some cultural activities I use to enjoy doing which include painting, poem writing, and reading music
Rachael’s Bucket List:
- Attend the Olympics
- Skydive in Switzerland
- Be part of a kids exercise program
- Visit all 50 states
- Learn to ride a motorcycle
- Run a half marathon
- Go on an African safari
- Complete a triathlon
- Take a trip to Fiji
- To be fulfilled in every sense by my career
Stavros’s Bucket List:
- Go to the Australian Open Tennis tournament
- Have a lifetime career in fitness
- Create a socks clothing line
- Love each day more than the day before
- Inspire others
- Have the ability to use “The Force”
- Have Strawberries and Cream at Wimbledon
- Dance with my wife on a remote beach somewhere exotic.
- Invent something
- Be “forever young”
Adrienne’s Bucket List:
- Travel with my family to Europe so myself and the girls can see the world!
- Complete 10 double unders in a row!
- Own a house right on the ocean!
- Learn how to surf!
- Ride the underwater roller coaster in Japan!
- Fit into a size 6
- Help my children live long, happy, and healthy lives!
- Live to see the day cancer doesn’t exist anymore.
- Perform in Cirque Du Soleil!
- Paddleboard in Hawaii with my husband!
Alicia’s Bucket List:
- Have a conversation in Italian in a cafe in Rome with an Italian! (which means I have to finish my Rosetta Stone!)
- See the Aurora Borealis in Canada
- Ski the Alps and then have a chocolate overdose in Switzerland with Keith
- Speak to inspire others on a big stage
- Have my own heirloom tomato garden in my backyard
- Live for 1 year overseas
- Go to a Tony Robbins conference in Fiji
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- Make a positive impact on every person I meet
- Be able to look back at my life when my time has come and know that I have made a difference
Now that you’ve learned more about the staff here at Forte Fitness, We’re challenging YOU to create your own “Bucket List.”
It’s a truly great exercise and you will be so glad you did it.
We’d love to hear yours, so please share them with us in a comment below
We’re excited to see what’s on your list!