The Little Black Dress Project… (Baldwin)
“The Little Black Dress Project is on a MISSION to help women to become more self-confident, lose weight, and celebrate being a strong and sexy woman.”
Starting Monday, August 20th
Baldwin Park – Waterford Lakes – Winter Park
Clean Eating K Fat-Burning Workouts K Daily Inspiration
What is The Little Black Dress Project?
We believe YOU are ALREADY amazing.
But sometimes…it takes a little sweat, support, and a little fun to make you FEEL that way!
“The Little Black Dress Project is a step-by-step 6-week transformation program for women with a clean meal plan, fat-burning & body sculpting workouts, and daily inspiration to help you feel FABULOUS, look AMAZING, & have the Confidence to ROCK that Little Black Dress.“
And we’re ALL going to go out for a not-to-be forgotten Ladies Night Out at the end to celebrate our 6-week journey & rock our little black dresses…TOGETHER!
What’s Included in The Little Black Dress Project?
* The Little Black Dress Meal Plan:
6-weeks of a clean, whole foods meal plan that is designed to detoxify a woman’s body and turn it into a sexy, fat-burning machine that we can be PROUD of. Following our plan will rid your body of sugar cravings, rev up your metabolism, and give you the ENERGY to take on the world.
* 6-weeks of Done-for-You Weekly Meal Plans
* Weekly Print-n-Go Grocery Lists to make your life easy
* Complete Food Exchange List so you can swap for some of your favorite foods
* Our LBD Signature Workouts:
The workouts are focused on tightening and toning where it counts, and eliminating that stubborn body fat that tends to take up residence in our thighs, butt, triceps, and stomach.
* Unlimited Access to our LBD Workouts
* 2 Signature LBD Body-Sculpting home Workouts
* Our Little Black Dress “Daily Dose…”
…is our daily email you will get that’s filled with inspiration, motivation, and tips & tricks to help you to stay on track with the program. PRICELESS!
We CARE about you getting the results that you want and we will go that extra mile to make SURE you stay on track with the program.
How many times have you tried to “diet” or “eat healthier” and somehow still ended up with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Fro-Yo in front of the The Bachelorette? It’s happened to the best of us.
(Yes- they DO really make these locks and thanks Erin for sharing this pic with me!)
We’ve also created a “secret” Facebook Group for all of our LBD members, where you’ll be able to talk to other women working towards the same goals and dealing with similar struggles.
* Complete Before & Afters & Weekly Weigh-Ins:
This is your checks and balances system. Not only will we get before and after pics and measurements, but we will be doing weekly weigh-ins to make sure you’re getting RESULTS.
* And the best part is….Girls Night OUT!!!!
At the end of your 6-week commitment to The Little Black Dress Project to your diet, your health & fitness, and most importantly, to yourself….
We are going to have a Girls Night Our to celebrate our HUGE accomplishments and ROCK OUR LITTLE BLACK DRESSES!
Are you Ready to Accept the Challenge???
Once you commit to The Little Black Dress Project, we promise to take your success as a personal mission.
We TRULY want EVERY single one of you to not only lose weight and feel amazing, but feel more CONFIDENT, EMPOWERED, & UNSTOPPABLE.
Little Black Dress @ Blue Jacket or Waterford:
Choose from any of our class times & locations
(click HERE and scroll down)
Starts Monday, August 20th, 2012
Limited Spaces Available: ONLY ( $197)
For Baldwin Park Residents @ Enders:
(M, W, F at 10:30am)
Starts Monday, August 20th, 2012
Baldwin Park Residents ONLY ( $197)
(Only 9 spaces left!)
Just Want the LBD Meal Plan & Daily Motivation?
LBDP Meal Plan & Daily Inspiration ONLY ($97)
AND…if you purchase the Meal plan ONLY option, I’ll throw in our 20 Travel Workouts for you so you can keep up with the workouts at home!
1. When and Where are the Little Black Dress Workout Classes? Our LBD classes will be from 10:30-11:20 on Mon, Wed, and Fridays starting August 20th at Enders Place for Baldwin residents. For non-residents, you are able to come to any of our boot camp locations and times for classes:
2. How will I be getting the material for The Little Black Dress Project? Once you sign up for the program you will receive an email with all of the details on how to get started and what you need to bring. Everything is formatted in an e-book so you are able to access the content anywhere and print out materials that you want to take with you (like the weekly grocery lists.)
3. Is this program suitable for vegetarians? Sorry! This program is not suitable for vegetarians.
4. Is this program diabetic safe? YES! This program has been approved by a dietician and has been approved by a doctor and is safe for diabetics. HOWEVER, we always require you to check with your own doctor before starting any new meal plan.
5. If you have any other questions, simply fill out the Contact Form HERE or call me anytime at 407-595-9522