Turkey, Cucumber & Avocado Roll (Fast, Easy, & Delish!)
***Only 6 Spots Left for Oct 1st Little Black Dress Project!
Make sure to sign up NOW so you don’t miss out!
It’s perfect timing to get help you to look AMAZING for the Holidays!
Now, this week’s recipe is EASY, Healthy, and makes a great snack or meal.
I found it on a site called Cavemengourmet.com. They have a lot of really cool recipes on their site, so you should definitely check it out when you have time!
Turkey, Cucumber & Avocado Roll
- 4 oz sliced turkey breast
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Peel your cucumber
- Cut cucumber in half (not lengthwise!)
- Cut the core of the cucumber out, creating a hollow log shape
- Slice Avocado into long, thick slices
- Layer the turkey and avocado inside the 2 halves of the cucumber and done!
For the original recipe, CLICK HERE <—-